Thursday, October 8, 2015

LaNEIGE Brightening Sparkling Water Foam Cleanser | Review


Korean skincare products have made their way to North America and for good reason, they're great!

I was recently chosen by Influenster to review a product from the LaNEIGE line that Sephora Canada picked up and I couldn't have been happier!

I was given the Brightening Sparkling Water Foam Cleanser and I have been using it for the last few weeks and am ready to share my opinion!  But first let me tell you a bit about it. Here's a blurb from Sephora's website.

"Infused with skin-perfecting sparkling water to minimize clogged pores, this ultra-light, whipped foaming cleanser virtually sweeps impurities away. Five multi-fruit AHA’s instantly exfoliate, brighten, detoxify, and purify. The ultimate cleansing experience for truly radiant skin"

http://m.sephora.com/product/P399792

So let me start off by telling you how different this cleansers texture is.  It is whipped,  very much like shaving foam.  It is contained in an aerosol container and a slight compression on the nozel yields enough foam to wash my entire face.


Another thing that's different about this cleanser is that you apply it to a dry face.  That is something I'm not used to and believe me it makes a huge difference.  The first time I used it I applied it to my face while it was damp and it didn't work very well.  I went back to read the box and read the instructions.  Probably should've done that first..

Once I realized my mistake and corrected it I was quite impressed with the way it left my skin feeling clean and hydrated.  There was no dryness or tightness at all and my face looked radiant.  However,  later that evening when I went to test its makeup removing properties I was less than impressed.  It did nothing for my eye makeup.  I had smudges and black everywhere,  it didn't remove my liner or mascara.  Neither of the two were waterproof either.  In regards to my face makeup it did a fairly decent job of removing it. Needless to say I now remove my makeup first.

All in all this cleanser is good and it has me wanting to try the other products in this line.  If you're looking for a different cleanser for the fall I suggest you give this one a try!

For more info and reviews visit Sephora and
Influenster

*This product was sent to me for free for my consideration however my review is genuine

No comments:

Post a Comment