Sunday, January 3, 2016

Huggies Little Movers | Review



I was lucky enough to be chosen for the Huggies voxbox from Influenster and I'd love to share my thoughts on these great diapers!

My first daughter was a Pampers baby and so was my second (until now!) I tried Huggies with my first but wasn't overly impressed so I stuck to what I knew worked the second time around.  If it wasn't for Influenster I likely wouldn't have purchased them or even thought to try them again.  Honestly,  it's not like I had a bad experience per say,  rather I didn't find them to be any better than Pampers and they were pricier.

So I have to say that these diapers fit good,  really good.  My LO seems quite comfortable and she's able to move freely.  She's very active and learning to walk so fit and flexibility are extremely important right now.

As for leaks,  we haven't experienced one yet. Not even overnight. Awesome!

From a price point of view they are competively priced and I see that the economy size box has the exact same amount of diapers as Pampers for roughly the same price.  Not sure when that happened.  They used to cost more,  but apparently that has changed!

Thanks,  Influenster!  Now #IChooseHuggies

Have you used Huggies before?  Let me know your thoughts below!

*Product was sent to me free for reviewing/testing purposes.  As always my review is 100% genuine

No comments:

Post a Comment