Thursday, July 21, 2016

Another Winner! July's Topbox rocks

This post is a wee bit late and I apologize for that. It's been a very hectic summer with the kids and I've been spending lots of time outdoors - yay!

Anyways, today's post is about this month's Topbox and let me tell you it's a good one!

As a thank you for being patient during the pending Canada Post strike/lockout they added an extra item at no cost to us and I'm not complaining ;)

I decided to opt in for the monthly beauty surprise and I'm glad I did!  For those of you who are unfamiliar with the beauty surprise let me explain.  For an extra $10+tax you receive a full sized product added to your monthly subscription.  It could be anything from makeup to hair care and is anywhere from 10 - 90% of the retail cost.  As always the anticipation is priceless!

This month I received

  • Clinique's Pep Start eye cream
  • bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie lipstick in Get Ready
  • bellápierre cosmetics gel lip liner in the shade cinnamon (full size)
  • North American Hemp Co soak it up shampoo & conditioner
  • Glow For A Cause's facial nourishing cream (added beauty bonus, full size)
I paid $24.85 in total for this box and received $109 worth of products!  I'm going to review these products separately in the next few days so stay tuned!

Do you subscribe to topbox?  Would you like to?  Feel free to use my referral code by clicking here or message me to bypass the waitlist ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment