Tuesday, September 26, 2017

RuckPack Energizer Shot's ~ Review

RuckPack is a veteran owned and operated nutrition company whose supplements are manufactured in the United States. RuckPack gives a small percentage of their sales to the Marine Corps - Law Enforcement as well as other charities.


RuckPack Energizer Shot is combat nutrition for everyone. Gym lovers, busy moms, students, soldiers - anyone who needs a boost of energy. They provide instant nutrition and energy without the jitteriness of traditional energy drinks or the crash and burn of caffeine.

RuckPack Energizer Shot's are designed to maximize energy and focus without attacking the central nervous system. They're formulated with Nootropics, Theanine, Citrulline, CoQ10 and naturally sourced Caffeine from Green Tea (in select Energy Shots). They don't contain any Sucrolose or artificial caffeine.

Here's a breakdown of the ingredients and how they can benefit you!

AlphaSize® Alpha-GPC - AlphaSize Alpha-Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline (A-GPC) is a brain nutrient used to combat memory loss, cognitive dysfunctions, and dementia. A-GPC optimizes muscular power output, sharpens agility, and can delay mental fatigue.

Theanine - Caffeine and Theanine are a found together in nature (in green tea) and Theanine supplements can increase alpha brain wave production and lessen the harsh side-effects that caffeine can have on the central nervous system. Theanine is the most common nootropic pairing for cognitive enhancement.

Tyrosine - Tyrosine is an amino acid used to combat depression, attention deficit disorder, stress, Alzheimer's, and Chronic Fatigue syndrome. It is also used to improve alertness following sleep deprivation.

MicroActive® CoQ10 - Coenzyme Q10 (COQ10) is a molecule produced in the body. It serves as a powerful anti-oxidant, protecting the body from the damage of free radicals.

Citrulline Malate - L-Citrulline is used as a sports performance and cardiovascular health supplement. L-Citrulline supplementation results in reduced fatigue and improved endurance while exercising.


I received three different flavours of RuckPack Energizer Shots (Citrus Ambush, Strawberry Assault and Raspberry Grenade). You can drink them chilled or at room temperature. I decided to try them both ways and in my humble opinion, they taste better chilled. I personally wouldn't drink them at room temperature.

At 240 mg, Citrus Ambush has the highest level of caffeine out of the three Energizer Shot's I sampled. The flavour is very citrus-y and refreshing. I noticed an improvement in energy and focus within 10 minutes of consuming it. This feeling lasted a couple of hours and I did experience a bit of jitteriness afterward, but in all fairness I drank a lot of coffee prior to drinking it.


Strawberry Assault contains 120mg of caffeine (half the amount found in Citrus Ambush). I actually like this flavour a lot - it's my favourite of the three I sampled. I found my energy levels rose for a few hours before slowly declining. I didn't have any negative effects after drinking it (no crash and burn).


My least favourite of the three was Raspberry Grenade. I didn't care for the flavour at all. This Energizer Shot doesn't contain any caffeine and it just didn't do much for me. I felt a slight difference in my mood and energy but that feeling lasted for less than half an hour.


RuckPack was kind enough to offer my readers a 20% off discount code! Visit http://www.ruckpack.com and add code BB051  to receive 20% off of your purchase.


*This post was powered by BrandBacker. I received free samples in order to conduct my review

No comments:

Post a Comment