Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Fruits & Passion Moisturizing Lip Patches | Review

Hello everyone! Sorry for the delay in posts,  our family got hit hard with a cold last week and I have been trying to recover.  I'm back now and I'm working on some more detailed reviews but in the meantime I'd like to share a quick review of Fruits & Passion's Moisturizing Lip Patch.


These lip patches are from the targeted solutions line and are sold individually or in packs of four. Similar to a sheet mask, they come in single use packets. They claim to hydrate dry lips and restore silky softness. The instructions say to remove the film from the patch,  apply to lips and leave on for 10-20 minutes.  Sounds easy enough right? Wrong!

First of all these patches are very oddly shaped and too large (at least for my thin lips).  They're also very wet and clingy, making them hard to apply. Once on,  oh my god are they ever uncomfortable. Imagine a sheet mask, but on your lips. No thanks. Forget eating, drinking or talking while wearing them. Even while doing absolutely nothing, the patch slipped and slid around. Don't even get me started on how awful they taste.  I managed to wear it for the bare minimum of 10 minutes. As per the instructions, I gently tapped the remaining solution onto my lips.

So were my lips restored to silky softness? In a word, no. Sure they felt better than they did, but in no way were they repaired. In my opinion, these are not worth the hassle. I'd rather religious apply my lip balm and lay off the matte lipsticks for a few days.

Have you tried these patches before? Did they work for you. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

1 comment:

  1. That's too bad. I need something intense for my super dehydrated lips 😂

    ReplyDelete